Friday, March 7, 2008

New Eyes, New Adventure!!


So to start the post I just want to say "I got new eyes!!!". I am sure you have seen the great pic of me in my blue blockers but just in case I posted it below (thanks Aliki for taking such a great shot!!!!).

It's pretty cool being able to wake up and see right away. Makes me think, I can now fight off any intruders that stroll in (yes, stroll - I was blind and they somehow would know it) into my place in the middle of the night! Throwing things when you can't see is hard! And hitting the object you are throwing at is even harder. But with my new eyes... look out Mr. Robber!!!

So I continue to purge and pack in hopes of actually getting it all done by the time I leave for Sydney. Seems like I have been doing it forever with very little result but today I feel like I made some serious headway. I'm off to the "Panel Doctor" for my visa x-ray tomorrow, (they don't want to let any sickies in) and then back to more packing. Wahoo!!! Anyone need any small appliances? I got a table piling up with stuff to go to Sally Anne!

No comments: