Monday, March 31, 2008

CRAP

I think I left my camera at the hotel! :(

I have to track it down or start using my mobile for photo blogging and yes after much bitching (those of you who heard it, you know who you are) about getting my mobile sorted out here.... I FINALLY DID. I will not post the number here but I will give it to you via email.

I went to Big John's Pizza tonight on my way home and made the error of being slightly flirty with the guy working there. Well not really flirty more cute, he asked me if I had $2 on top of the $20 that I had given him (so he didn 't have to give me all the change he had) and I said "oh, anything for you". Oops, next thing you know he said "then can I have your number". BOLD!!! Guess I learned a lesson... the men here a little bolder than in the 'Couve.

No photos of the bold man though... CRAP, must find my camera!

No comments: