Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scotch and Chocolate

Got the bike. Brakes are in tack. Phew. My new TAIL looks gorgeous! Hot in fact. I love it. Heading out first thing in the morning. I probably shouldn't be up writing this but just finished packing the bike, road over to the station to put some air in her tyres and am now relaxing with a scotch before bed. Taste great with chocolate. Heading north for a few days, enough not to think about work... oh wait a minute. I don't have a job. ha ha ha! So I guess this is just relaxation on a little relaxation with some good friends who do need a break from work.

I am watching this great commercial for Hahn Beer. Table of uptight people, the daughters boyfriends phone goes off and the song is "I'm a tits and ass man. A tits and ass man" Hilarious!

Ok I'm out gotta get some sleep before the long journey! Have a great long weekend all!

No comments: