Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting ready to go on the ride up north. A couple of small issues haunting me. 1) Head cold - head is fuzzy and body achy. hoping this will go away by tomorrow. 2) This is the bigger issue: my bike is still in the shop, the brake pedal was left out of the order that my mechanic placed. I believe it is there now but am waiting to find out if the bike is going to be fixed by the end of the day today. If not that is going to put the BIG KIBOSH on me going on this trip, since we are scheduled to leave tomorrow morning - early. So praying to the Bike Gods that he can get it done today for me.... Please Bike Gods Please!

On a brighter note the Kriega bags are way bigger than I thought - Packed everything in them and still have the extra 20 litter to fill. Well done Kriega!

Please Bike Gods Please!!!

No comments: