Thursday, October 2, 2008

RIDING THE KANGAROO!!!



oooo ooo oo!!! Long weekend starts tomorrow. VERY VERY excited! Going to get on the bike and do a ride down the coast to South Durras which is just outside of Batemans Bay, which is on the east coast of NSW. What is probably the most exciting thing is the place I'm going is on the beach :D and has kangaroos that you can pet :P so so so cool. Who'da thought I would ever be petting a kangaroo? Not me that is for sure. Maybe I can ride one? Promise to get a picture if I can!!! There are also dolphins there and wallabies and possums. Long way from Black Bears and Raccoons I can tell you that!

Also need to say it's HOT here. Right now 11:18pm it is about 26 Celsius/68 farenheight and tomorrow it is going to be up around 29/84. I missed summer, I really did and to think this is spring!

Last weekend Gav, Greg and I went to check out an Italian Bike Show and then drove out to Picton (which is inland), the temp got up around 33/91. Fortunately, I spents some of my hard earned $$s on a new vented jacket but poor Gavin wore his leathers and no sunscreen and got heat stroke. Soooo crappy. The bike show however was pretty good and the ride to Picton to. (ok what was that commercial ... worth the ride to Picton) HAHAHAHA

and now some more pictures of friends, riding and nothing in particular!!!









No comments: